To our customers,
We are learning about COVID-19 like everyone else. We are filtering information from different news outlets and all levels of federal, state, and local government, to better understand this situation as it unfolds and impacts our world, our employees, and our customers. We are adjusting our operations to protect everyone’s safety. This is our #1 concern, to ensure our customers and our employees stay safe.
The changes we’ve made thus far:
- All events are suspended following the CDC guidelines regarding social gatherings of more than 10 people.
- Our customer pickup option is still available for our standard 13’ x 13’ or 15’ x 15’ Bounces and Giant Games, for only backyard use of 10 or less people.
- Once the bounce and equipment are returned a stringent disinfecting process begins:
- Blowers and extension cords, all surfaces are sprayed and wiped down with disinfectant.
- Sandbags, all surfaces are sprayed and wiped down with disinfectant.
- Safety mats, all surfaces are sprayed and wiped down with disinfectant.
- Bounces are pressure washed to remove any dirt from the bounce, once dry all surfaces entrances and exits, are sprayed and wiped down with disinfectant.
- Giant games, all surfaces are sprayed and wiped down with disinfectant.
- Disinfectant spray is used on our carts after every pickup.
- Purchasing of gift certificates is still in operation:
- Gift certificates can be used toward the deposits on future events or on our customer pickups.
- We are working with our local vendors, distributors, and local government to provide any relief services that may be needed at this time.
- Our employees are offered paid sick leave, so they do not feel burdened to report their sickness due to financial obligations.
- We have offered work from home options for Sales and Administrative staff.
- We are closely monitoring and following all CDC recommendations on how to keep everyone safe and prevent the spread of this virus.
As we acquire more information on COVID-19, we will continue to update our changes of operations. During this time our top goal is the keep everyone safe and still have fun in this social distancing until we can all party hard after this passes. -From the Fun Events Administrative and Sales Team